EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: WHAT DOES LEASOWES HIGH HAVE TO OFFER?
Participating in extra curricular activities will help you to explore your physical, creative, social and career interests with like-minded people. You will make new friends who share your interests and curiosity, whilst learning new practical and social skills.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES WILL HELP YOU TO…
- Learn time management skills and be able to prioritise your time
- Learn new practical skills and share your expertise
- Learn about long term commitments
- Raise your self esteem
- Produce a great college application form
- Build solid social skills
- Lower your stress levels
- Make a positive contribution to your school and community
If you are interested in developing any of these personal qualities then EXTRA Curricular Activities are for YOU!